A level Economics and Business - Business economics
The following units are available to support your teaching in business economics:
- A resource entitled Does the price matter which addresses price elasticity through a short primary investigation.
- Less means more: short case study on barriers to entry through application to a small-scale example of market imperfection
- A short investigation relating to six scenarios concerning pricing and the spectrum of competition - Who sets the price?
- I will if you will: group decision making activity on pricing strategies
- A resource entitled Leaner production designed to develop students’ skills of analysis and application with reference to stock control through two case studies – a fictional situation and a wider exploration of strategies adopted by Perkins Engines Ltd.
- New technologies and people: group discussions involving structural change, new technologies and the impact on businesses and employment.
- An investigation of the impact of change in eating habits on businesses. This set of resources incudes a decision making activity - Changing food choices.
Some of these resources are provided in Word format, for those who would like to adapt them for their own use.
Looking for more?
Don't forget the search button at the top of the page!